Inclusion of the National Agenda for corporate social responsibility (CSR) in the main streams – Support to the national platform for CSR
Date: 01/07/2010 – 31/12/2012
Donor: The European Union within the Framework Competition and Innovation Programme (CIP)
Implementation: implemented by the Ministry of Economy in partnership with: Macedonian Enterprise Development Foundation, Macedonian Chambers of Commerce and the Association Konekt. Konekt was responsible for the third component which includes organisation of the awarding of the National CSR Award, notification from the state and private enterprises about the CSR measures they implement, mapping the necessary steps for introducing CSR in the procedures for public procurements and consultations and expert support for policy making for the working groups of the state institutions and the National Coordination Body for CSR.
Overall objective of the project: Providing support to the inclusion of the CSR practices and policies in the main streams, within the scope of the operation of different stakeholders for CSR in the Republic of Macedonia.
Target groups: General public and media; enterprises (especially small and medium sized enterprises); civil society organisations and Government representatives.
- Raised awareness of the public about the concept and the benefits of CSR;
- Developed capacities and competencies of the main stakeholders in the area of CSR;
- Created favourable environment for development of CSR;
- Organised National Award for CSR on annual level;
- Konekt published 5 documents in the area of CSR;
- Konekt provided consultancy services for CSR notification to 10 small and medium sized enterprises;